Saturday 14 April 2012

A thank you to the great musicians




































Hi, I am overwhelmed with the amount of good kind  musicians that are out there, Without you the music industry would not exist, As you know (if you are a follower of this blog) I often review good Bands and musicians + singers, I deal with mostly Rock music,But from time to time I may  review pop or country rock etc So please don't be too surprised if I may blog about something other than Rock Music '  I am always interested in good music bands etc and I am currently Interested in Good Girl Rock Bands, So no matter what you are doing please let me know the info and I will review your talent, With kindest regards Paul x PS once again thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you like what you see then please comment!